ARE YOU A FOOD BLOGGER who is getting frustrated with your photos not looking how you want them to? Improve your food photography skills overnight with a personalized food photography coaching session! You’ll learn practical tips and steps you can take to immediately enhance your food photography. OR are you an experienced food photographer needing a fresh pair of eyes to friendly critique your work and looking for some tips to move in forward? Do you feel like you’re photos are just sort of blah and you’re stuck on how to move forward? No matter your experience or skill level, every photographer needs some coaching from time-to-time to learn or improve a skill, master a new technique, or push through a creative block. That’s where I come in.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
- An introduction to the basics of food photography techniques and skills
- The art of composition and cropping in-camera, or via post-production in Lightroom
- Using natural light photography and why it’s my ultimate favorite way to shoot
- Editing your photos in Lightroom
- Something else entirely, tailored to your specific needs
- I will share with you how I plate, shoot and edit my photos so that you can try it yourself!
WHAT A 1:1 COACHING SESSION LOOKS LIKE:
A session lasts 45 minutes and takes place using Zoom. I’ll ask you to create a food mood board with color palette and 8 photos that inspire you in advance of the session. You will email your mood board over to me, and also send over one of your edited photos and the raw file for that same photo for me to critique and provide feedback based on your style and mood board. I will then edit the photo how I would edit it during our coaching session!
I will review your materials in advance, and come to the session prepared to give a critique of your mood board. We will then spend some time reviewing steps you can take right now to enhance your food photography or push your creativity to the next level.
The last portion of the session will be dedicated to answering any additional questions you might have. I will then follow-up with a summary of our session and the specific, concrete steps you can apply to your photography practice immediately.
- Professional review of your mood board and one of your edited photos
- 45 minute private consultation via Zoom
- A LIVE editing session
- A written follow-up and list of immediate, actionable tips and steps
MY MOOD BOARD
You can create your own mood board on Canva and then you upload that to Adobe Color CC to get your color palette
The fee for a 45-minute food photography coaching session is $85 and I accept payments via Paypal, Bill.com, or Venmo. The session fee must be received in advance. You must be at least 18 years old, or have signed parental consent to participate.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Error: Contact form not found.